Monday, February 3, 2014

Bitter Cold and Productivity

Good morning people!

In case you didn't know I live in that freezing cold tundra known as Minnesota where currently it's -15 F or  about -26 C. Basically it's really, really cold outside. School has been closed for the fourth time this winter because of the extreme cold being so unsafe for anyone, especially children. It only takes minutes for exposed skin to get frostbite and believe me, it's painful. 

And I live here. In all honesty I don't see the great need to complain though. Minnesota is beautiful and unique in so many ways. Yes, it's freezing outside and I definitely won't be caught wandering the streets until it warms up again, but people seem to forget one tiny detail- it's still a comfortable 60 degrees (Fahrenheit) or so inside. If the heat goes out, then and only then I might start to panic, but for now I'll take my warm beverages and extra sweaters. (I live in scarves during this time of the year!)



Love this scarf- so soft and so comfy! 


Scarf 1
Scarf 2
Scarf 3
Scarf 4

On the productive side, I'm currently sending in for my high school transcript- I repeat high school transcript (something I haven't used in 6 years) so I can start taking some classes at a community college to help boost my grad school applications

Fingers crossed it works :)
ash.blogger.mn@gmail.com


Cheers!

Ash


No comments:

Post a Comment