Tuesday, January 7, 2014

New Year, New Me

Hello and welcome,

I have started a blog several times before and some how they've all faded away one by one. This time around I'm determined to push through and make this into something that lasts!




My name is Ashley and I live in Minnesota. I graduated college in 2012. I'm terrible at remembering to pay my bills, but I've managed to stay on top of them. I love most furry animals, especially dogs and horses. My puppy is the love of my life, my other is my boyfriend. He lives in Chicago so we have been working through a long distance thing- not the point of this post though. I'll save that story for another day perhaps :)
I love to read making Belle my favorite Disney princess, Ariel is a close second- gotta love redheads. I don't like my job, mostly because I don't feel like I'm any good at it and it fails to motivate me. I love to dance and I've danced the majority of my life. Some day I want to open a dance studio. Maybe it'll happen, maybe not.

Now that you've read a random blurb about me I'd like to do a stereotypical New Years Resolution post.

It's 2014, that means everything and everyone should be ready for a fresh start. I never set resolutions. I never follow them. It's a week late, but strangely I'm motivated to try this year. The short and sweet of it; here's my list of things I hope to accomplish this year


  1. Write on this blog as often as I can
  2. Work out and get my body back into the shape it use to be in
  3. Write 100 pages of a book
  4. Get a new job (full time)
  5. Build a lasting relationship with my man
  6. Pay off one of my student loans
  7. Become a neat freak
  8. Learn three new and useful things
  9. Learn one more since I don't like uneven numbers
  10. Go somewhere I've never been
It's not the craziest list I've ever made, but it's also not a walk in the park. My message to you all- If you have a dream or goal I wish you the best of luck and may you all succeed!

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment